Each and every woman would face one or the other gynecological problems at least at one point in time during her entire lifetime. Well, what are these gynecological problems? The problems or health issues related to the female reproductive system are known as gynecological problems.
The impact of gynecological disorders is big and is directly related to the female’s health. In most cases, the problems are quite mild and are treated easily, but some of the gynecological problems may lead to serious health issues that may affect their quality of life and fertility as well.
Most of the women often feel resentment and are embarrassed about their gynecological health. These gynecological problems may arise out of nowhere, and may or may not be severe but it still does cause anxiety and stress to the person. The best way to tackle this stress is to have the proper knowledge and support of an experienced gynecologist. Keeping one’s health in check with timely online consultation with the gynaecologist will prevent most gynecological disorders. Even after taking good care of physical health, a few gynecological problems do pop up uninvited.
A few of the common gynecological problems that are faced by women as below:
- Poly Cyst Ovarian Disease (PCOD): PCOD is a hormonal disorder common among young females that leads to infertility issues. This disease arises when the ovaries produce follicles that further develop into cysts rather than developing into eggs. Due to this, there is a shortfall of viable eggs that affects the fertility of a woman.Sometimes this may lead to depression and mood swings. PCOD signs and symptoms are hair loss, acne, and irregular menstrual cycles.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): Infection in the urinary tract is generally caused by bacteria and may be triggered by diabetes, pregnancy, due to frequent intercourse, and also may be due to some types of medications. UTI is the most common gynecological disorders. Some of the prominent symptoms of this disease are burning and stinging sensation while passing our urine, pain during intercourse, and abdominal cramps. One of the safest and swift ways to resolve this disease is to get an online gynecologist consultation.
- Pain during periods or Dysmenorrhea: A female suffers from abdominal and lower back pain during her periods which is quite common, but some of the women bear extreme or severe pain. This pain is known as Dysmenorrhea. This is due to the reduced oxygen supply to the uterus. Symptoms also include pain at the hips, inner thighs, and nausea. These will be less painful as the female ages and generally get resolved till childbirth.
- Ovarian Cysts: A cyst is a swelling or an ulcer. An ovarian cyst may be small or big and most women may have cysts that they won’t be even aware of but can still live a healthy life. Cysts may or may not be tumors, they may dissolve by themselves or one can consult a gynecologist online, who will generally prescribe contraceptive pills to dissolve these cysts, however, each case may vary subject to the gynecologist prescription.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis, what is it? The word seems scary! Endometriosis is a disorder; the tissues of the uterine grow in the exterior walls of the uterus. This is shed during each menstrual cycle. Regular tissues shed and are removed during the menstrual cycle, but during endometriosis, there is no space for the tissues to be expelled and hence they grow and cause intense pain. These tissues are generally found on the fallopian tubes and ovaries. This may also lead to other gynecological problems.
- Fibroids: Fibroids are muscular tumors found inside the uterus. These vary in size, location, and shape and are rarely cancerous. These fibroids are common amongst women who have only one or no child. Fibroids lead to heavy and irregular menstrual periods, Dysmenorrhea, miscarriage, infertility, and abdominal pain. In such cases, mostly surgery is recommended; however, it is always advisable to consult the gynecologist online, as it depends on the severity of the condition and age of the patient.
Health is often taken lightly by many women while doing other daily chores. A woman should not panic if they notice or are going through any of the above gynecological problems. Some of these symptoms may raise serious health issues, if delayed may affect the patient’s fertility as well.
If a female is experiencing discomfort for a long time, it would be best to go for an immediate consultation with the gynecologist online. This will not only relieve the patient from all the mental stress but will also cure the gynecological problems. Consultation with the gynecologist will ensure good reproductive health. Above all this, a woman should try to implement a healthy lifestyle by consuming a good quantity of water, regular exercise, proper diet, and should ensure healthy living.
Author Bio Mr Viral Kotecha received the M.Pharm degree in the year 2012 from Manipal University. As a pharmacist he strives to give comfort and care to his patients. He is a very well seasoned team player who keeps patients’ wellness on first priority and goes above and beyond by giving Pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care teams. His experience of Working with Team Mediflam has helped him to easily navigate the Medical Sector. And he is now looking forward to planning and fulfilling the long-term and short-term goals at Mediflam